Scottie Scheffler ranks seventh, at -3, after the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at the Colonial Country Club.
Want to bet on Scottie Scheffler in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for betting odds and statistics you can use before making your picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Scottie Scheffler Perspectives
- In his last 17 rounds, Scheffler finished better than par 14 times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with above-average scoring.
- He has recorded the best points of the day in two of his last 17 rounds, being in the top five in five rounds and in the top 10 on 10 occasions.
- In his past 17 rounds, Scheffler has finished within three strokes of the round’s best score seven times, and five strokes off the day’s high score on 12 occasions.
- In his past five events, Scheffler has two top-five finishes and four top-10 finishes.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner four times and scored better than average five times.
- Scheffler has top-10 finishes in each of his last three tournaments, with a streak of 14 top-20 finishing events as well.
- Scheffler will attempt to make the cut for the eighteenth consecutive event by qualifying for the weekend at this tournament.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- Scheffler has two top-10 finishes, including one top-five, in his last four appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 21.
- Scheffler has made the cut in three of his last four starts at this event.
- The last time Scheffler played this event was in 2023 and he finished seventh.
- Colonial Country Club will play 7,209 yards for this event. Last year, the PGA Tour played courses with an average distance of 7,297.
- Scheffler will take over the 7,209-yard course this week at the Colonial Country Club after playing courses averaging 7,293 yards over the past year.
Scheffler’s last outing
- Scheffler was above average over all 16 par-3 holes in the PGA Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.92 on par-4s (of which there were 48) in the PGA Championship, which was good enough to put him in the 99th percentile among all par-4 competitors (tournament average was 4 ,18).
- Scheffler shot better than 57% of golfers in the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the course average of 4.96.
- Scheffler fared better on par-3s than most players in his last outing, birdieing or better on two of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (other competitors averaged 1.3).
- In the 16 par-3s of the PGA Championship, Scheffler did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Scheffler’s 11 or more birdies in the 48 par-4s of the PGA Championship exceeded the tournament average (4.5).
- In that most recent tournament, Scheffler’s par-4 (over 48 holes) included a bogey or worse seven times (better than course average, 9.7).
- Scheffler finished the PGA Championship by recording a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, while the course averaged 1.3 on the eight par-5s.
- The course at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on all eight par-5s, but Scheffler finished without one.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Scheffler Odds of Winning: +330 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Scheffler’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.