Si Woo Kim ranks seventh, at -3, after the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at the Colonial Country Club.
Want to bet on Si Woo Kim in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the stats you need to know before making your picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Si Woo Kim Perspectives
- Kim finished below par eight times, completed his day without bogeys twice, and finished nine rounds with above-average scoring in his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five finish once and a top-10 finish three times in his last 13 rounds.
- In his past 13 rounds, Kim has finished within three shots of the round’s best score three times and five shots off the day’s high score six times.
- In his last five events, Kim has one top-five and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made three cuts in his last five tournaments.
- Kim has finished three shots off the lead in one of his last five events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner twice and with a better-than-average score twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- Kim has one top-10 finish in his last seven appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 37.
- In his last seven appearances at this event, he has come twice on the weekend.
- The last time Kim played this event was in 2023 and he finished seventh.
- PGA Tour courses have had an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 of 7,209 yards.
- The courses Kim played last year averaged 7,321 yards, 112 more yards than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Kim’s last outing
- Kim was good on all eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 2.88 to finish in the 90th percentile of the competition.
- His average of 4.29 strokes over the 24 par-4 holes of the PGA Championship ranked in the 24th percentile among all competitors (tournament average was 4.18).
- Kim topped 35% of the PGA Championship field on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the course average of 4.96.
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, worse than the course average of 1.3.
- In the eight par-3s of the PGA Championship, Kim didn’t have a bogey or worse (the course averaged 2.8).
- Kim’s two or more birdies on the 24 par-4s of the PGA Championship were below the course average (4.5).
- In that last outing, Kim bogeyed or worse on seven of 24 par-4s (course averaged 9.7).
- Kim finished the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, compared to a course average of 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- On all four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Kim has hauled bogeys equal to or worse (one) than the course average.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Kim Odds of Winning: +2200 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kim’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.