Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2022: The National Bank of Punjab (GNP) has posted a recruitment notice, inviting candidates to apply for Officer and Manager positions in the Fire Safety and Security departments, respectively. Eligible candidates can download the application form by visiting the Bank’s official website at pnbindia.in. It should be noted that the deadline for submitting the application form via express mail is until August 30, 2022. Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 103 vacant positions in the Bank will be filled. A candidate may apply for only one position and each candidate should not submit more than one application.Also Read: BSF, SSC, Jharkhand PGT, UPSC Recruitment: List Of Top Government Jobs For Candidates To Apply For This Week
“The number of vacancies / vacancies reserved is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank,” the official statement read. Please read below for important dates, vacancy details, application process and other details here. Also Read – TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2022: Sign Up for 181 Posts Starting September 8 at tspsc.gov.in | Check Salary Here
- Last Date of Receipt of Application with all the annexes in our (Only by Speed / Certified Mail): August 30, 2022
GNP Recruitment 2022: Consult vacancy details
Total number of publications: 103 Also Read – SAIL Recruitment 2022: Sign Up for 146 Posts at sailcareers.com | Read the details here
- Officer (Fire Safety): 23 positions
- Manager (Security): 80 positions
PNB Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility Criteria
- Manager (Security): Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Fire Safety Officer at JMG Escala-I: BE (Fire) of the National Fire Brigade College (NFSC) Nagpur. OR Four year graduation (B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/Safety and Fire Engineering from an AICTE/UGC approved college/university. Bachelor’s degree from any AICTE/UGC recognized university AND Division Officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
PNB Recruitment 2022: Check Selection Procedure
Depending on the number of applications received, the Bank, at its discretion, will decide on the mode of selection, viz.
- Pre-selection of applications followed by interview or
- Written/online test followed by interview
PNB Recruitment 2022: Check age limit
A candidate must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
Recruitment PNB 2022: Consult Application fee
- For SC/ST/PWBD category candidates: Rs. 59/- [Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges)+ [email protected]% Rs. 9/-]
- For all other applicants Rs 1003/- [Rs. 850 per candidate + [email protected]% Rs. 153/-]
National Bank of Punjab Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Candidates must log in to our website www.pnbindia.in link and download the prescribed application form, complete the same and send it to the bank at the address mentioned below by express/certified mail with the transaction number/UTR number, the name of the bank and the date of the transaction as proof of the online fee payment and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope with the envelope written ‘Application for the position of “POST: _______________________”. CHIEF MANAGER (RECRUITMENT SECTION), HRD DIVISION, NATIONAL BANK OF PUNJAB, CORPORATE OFFICE, PLOT NO. 4, SECTOR 10, DWARKA, NEW DELHI -110075.
- In the event of multiple applications, only one application will be retained and the application fee/indication fees paid for the other applications will be forfeited.