UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for the positions of anthropologist, scientist ‘B’ (ballistics), and others. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the Commission’s official website at upsconline.nic.in Y upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for positions is September 15, 2022. The last date to print the fully submitted online application is September 16, 2022. Applicants can check important dates, number of openings and other details here.Also Read: RRB Group D Phase 3 Exam Schedule Posted at rrbcdg.gov.in; Check the details here
Important Dates Here
- Deadline for submitting the online contract application through the ORA website: September 15, 2022
- The last print date for fully submitted online applications is: September 16, 2022
yourPSC Vacancy Details
Job title and vacancy number
- Anthropologist (Division of Cultural Anthropology): 01 position
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents): 04 positions
- Scientist ‘B’ (ballistics) at the Central Laboratory of Forensic Sciences: 01 publication
- Scientist ‘B’ (Electronic Forensics): 03 positions
- Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology): 03 positions
- Rehabilitation officer: 04 positions
- Deputy Director General/Regional Director: 03 posts
- Anthropologist (Division of Cultural Anthropology): Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University with more than fifty percent of works in Cultural Anthropology in the final year exam.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents): M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects during the three years of Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
- Scientist ‘B’ (ballistics) at the Central Forensic Science Laboratory: Master’s degree in Physics or Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects during the three-year Bachelor of Science degree from a recognized University or Institute. For more details, please refer to the recruitment notification shared below.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (twenty-five rupees) only by sending the money at any branch of SBI in cash or through SBI net banking service or by using Visa/Master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates from any community. Also Read: UPSC Single Sign-On Platform Launched at upsc.gov.in; Here is how to fill out the form
UPSC Recruitment 2022: How to apply online?
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other means will not be summarily accepted and rejected. Also Read – BARC Recruitment 2022: Sign up for 36 posts at recruitment.barc.gov.in; Read the details here
Direct link: Apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2022
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official UPSC website at upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT (ORA) FOR MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT POSITIONS option. available on the home page.
- Click the Apply Now option.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the documents, if necessary.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and print it for future reference.