In recent iterations of Android, we’ve found navigation gestures to be the next big thing as they match Apple’s offerings. We have been using it and have gotten used to it. Today we will guide you with the best touch screen gestures for android you can enable to get the most out of your smartphone and that too without pressing any buttons. So without further ado let’s get started.
Touch screen gestures for Android
Here we will share some tips and tricks to enable screen gestures on your Android smartphone. Follow the step by step guide to enable them on your phone.
Full Screen Gestures App
This third-party app allows full screen gestures on all Android phones, so if you want to experience the same on your old phone, follow these steps.
1. Download the Full Screen Gestures app from the Google Play Store.
two. Now, allow the requested permissions, namely appear on top Y accessibility serviceyes
3. Open the app and you can configure settings related to full screen gestures, such as edge swipe, sensitivity, size, and more.
double tap app
This app allows you to have the double tap gesture on your old android phone. To enable this, follow the step-by-step guide provided below:
1. Download the Double Tap app from the Play Store.
two. allow permissions for Appear on top and the accessibility service.
3. Go back to the Double Tap app and enable the toggle to activate it.
Four. Now in the app, you can customize the double tap and set it to Volume button, lift to wakeeither Wake up.
5. Under the screen off section, you can set the Start button & Starting screen, to turn off your phone screen.
This app is for notifications, with this app, you can read messages from someone without notifying the other person. To use this feature, follow the steps below,
1. Download the Unseen app from the Google Play Store.
two. Open the app and allow the required permissions.
3. Now, you can ask someone to send any text message in any chat-based app like WhatsApp or Telegram, and you will be able to see the notification in the Unseen app. It saves a screenshot, which helps you read messages, and they won’t be notified about your read receipt.
Tap Tap the app
This app replicates the back tap gesture found on iPhone and Google Pixel on your Android to perform actions without touching the screen, follow this step by step guide to enable this on your phone.
1. Go to the Tap Tap the app page on the XDA forums.
two. Tap on download anyway the download process will start.
3. Install the app on your phone.
Four. Once installed, Open the application.
5. Tap on Start and will take you through Settings, allowing Internet permissions. Set device sensitivity and size, and set double-tap and triple-tap to the action of your choice.
Bonus: Enable status bar touch gestures
You can even add touch gestures to your phone’s status bar, like taking a screenshot or adjusting the brightness without sliding the status bar down. See our guide to customize status bar on your Android phone.
Wrapping Up: The Best Touchscreen Gestures for Android
We’ve covered the top five touch screen gesture apps you can do to make your Android experience even better. The above methods will come in handy to give your old phone a cool modern touch. I hope you have found this article useful; if you did make sure to like and share it with your friends and family. Check out other helpful tips linked below and stay tuned for more tech tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at google news or for tips and tricks, smartphone and device reviews join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube channel.